Translate

Saturday, September 13, 2014

A bit about my upcoming reviews

Okay, I deeply apoligize for the lack of updates and reviews! Life is starting to slow down a bit so hopefully I'll get more free time soon to finish Nana and get to all the other anime so I can dish out more epic anime reviews for you!

For the time being though, I'll be reviewing Yu Yu Hakusho. If you remember from my about me post, this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE, which is why I've been holding out on reviewing it. 

I do own all four seasons on DVD so it'll be easier for me to watch it all faster then if I were watching it online. Saves me time on going throughout dozens of free anime viewing sites online (I do recommend Kissanime.com though if anyone needs a great site. It even works on smartphones! Plus it's 100% free! I use it when I can on my iPhone.)

I'll be doing one season at a time (Twenty-eight episodes a season for a total of one hundred and twelve in total). I'll probably be dusting up on a few episodes tonight or in the morning if I can, so you'll probably be getting a new review by midday or early evening tomorrow!

Well that's all I really got to say right now... WAIT! I forgot to mention something! 

I have this app that I LOVE!!! It's called Geeking (previously GeekChat). It's completely free and currently on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad and supposedly coming soon for andriod. It's a fun place for geeks and nerds to come together and discuss their loves, fandom, interests, and games! There's roleplaying too! It's chatroom style and you can make your own discussions whenever you want! And if you're already on it, hit me up! I'm Baltigoa M. if you want to look! Talk to me about anything! 

I'm not getting paid for this, nor do I want to, I just want to introduce you all to a lovely place to meet new people who are into what your into! Now please go about your day and enjoy the world!

With Love~

                                          Tyler <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment