Translate

Monday, July 28, 2014

Pairing Analysis: Jean/Marco

I DO SHIP THEM!!! DO NOT GIVE ME HATE!!! I DON'T OWN JEAN KIRSTIEN, MARCO BODT OR ATTACK ON TITAN!!! I DON'T OWN THE ART EITHER!!! 

Okay first off, Marco is dead... Some people can't seem to accept that. Marco is dead, six feet under, bitten in half... DEAL WITH IT! We're all shipping Necrophilia! 

Jean... Jean is a butthole by nature, there's no getting around it. I'm sorry if you don't agree, butt this is the truth. He only "gains feelings" after Marco dies, and I'm still unsure if it's for anyone other than him and Marco... 

These two boys do look great together but I feel like Jean is most certainly straight, Marco, eh not so much... I feel like Marco is bisexual.



............
I don't really know what else to say so I'll just give you guys tear-inducing Marco Pics! 





Please Comment and give me suggestions on what to do for this. Sorry if I made you cry. 

~With Love, 
                                                         Tyler H.

No comments:

Post a Comment